Tuesday, May 8, 2012

WOW

Just wanted to update you on some things you guys have been praying about - which we greatly appreciate.

Page's "Purity Conference" at our house this past weekend was a tremendous blessing from God.  We had 8 mothers and their daughters in our home for 2 days and 1 night with the purpose of learning God's plan for purity.  Page taught 6 lessons from God's Word and led discussions about purity.  The message was well received not only from the girls but even more so from the moms.  Both moms and daughters were given the opportunity to commit their lives to living with purity in their thoughts, words and actions.

The SAFE conference this past weekend in Alma, GA was a blessing too.  God led me in a very different direction than He has before and it seems as though He is continuing to lead me in that direction.  I had 7 pastors from 4 different denominations attending the conference which was a concern of mine prior to the conference but once I shared what God had laid on my heart to them, my concerns quickly faded.  I spoke over 2 hours on the sufficiency of Christ in regard to both salvation and transformation.  In the words of Bro Roger, "we went to meetin."  I cannot describe how the Spirit of God moved during that time.  Please continue to pray for Alma, GA.  God has started a move of His Spirit there.

Wanted to also remind you that we will be going to San Rafael, Guatemala on May 30th with 10 folks from the NW.  For team updates and info please visit us at http://thejohn173journey.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment